12. März 2018
Platforms are fast becoming the de-facto business model for large-scale digital innovation. The success of unicorn businesses such as Uber and AirBnB (continued to be cited as the best examples of digital disruption as well) is proof that platforms are here to stay!
Join Chathura Kulasinghe in Olten as he explores the importance of building a sustainable platform, especially the key role that APIs play to drive digital innovation. APIs enable organizations to expose internal assets in a controlled manner to various stakeholders whilst enabling the community to build innovative applications consuming these services.
This workshop will explore:
- The power of the platform business model and successful case studies
- How API platforms play a role in digital innovation through concepts such as API management, rate limiting, security, monetization and analytics, and social feedback
- Reference architecture of a modern API marketplace
- An implementation roadmap
- Framework for onboarding users and evangelizing the API marketplace
Workshops are meant to be highly interactive and we leave plenty of time for Q&A! We hope you'll join us in Olten on March 22 for this free workshop. Space is limited, so sign up now.